A downloadable no-nonsense todo app for Windows
A minimal todo list application based on Leo Babauta's minimal Zen-To-Done technique for accomplishing your goals and everyday tasks.
The minimal Zen To Done technique has only three steps:
- Record tasks in a master list as you think of them
- At the start of the day, assign MITs (Most Important Tasks) that have to be completed that day
- Complete your MITs as early as possible, to start the day off right. If you finish them all and have time to do more, assign more tasks
How to use minZTD: (0.1.2)
- Add tasks to the masterlist at the bottom of the screen
- Click on a task in the masterlist to add it to the MITs list
- Click on a task in the MITs list to mark it complete
- If you need to reassign a completed task, click on it again
Feel free to leave a comment if you need help! I will be creating a bugs thread and a feature request thread. Please use those accordingly.
Click download now to get access to the following files: